Club Use Form
We are proud of the great facility we provide our membership. Years of volunteer efforts and membership fees have afforded us this great building. The use of the Pico Ski Club is available to members in good standing - those who have exemplified the volunteer spirit!
The Pico Ski Club is available on a year-round basis for member use. In order to control this privilege, we ask the information below be completed at least 10 days prior to requested use date.
During the ski season, the Club is available for use from 6 to 11 p.m. The Club is not available on days when there is a club social, race, or meeting function scheduled. In addition, the club is not available for fund raising, profit activities, commercial use or any activity that charges admission.
In addition, you agree to abide by the following guidelines for club use:
- Member agrees to cover any and all expenses relating to damage of the facility.
- Member agrees to provide their own supplies, such as utensils, paper goods, etc.
- Member agrees to keep the noise level at an acceptable level as we want to remain good neighbors with those in the surrounding condos.
- Members agree to leave the Club in the same condition in which they arrived, including general cleanup and taking out the trash.
- Member agrees to appropriate use of fireplace.
- Member agrees to safety and wellness of all occupants.
- Member agrees to lock all doors upon departure.
- Member agrees to abide by all “daytime” rules of the club.