Pico Ski Club will accept online consignments until September 29, 2022. ONLY gently used, clean ski, snowboard and winter athletic clothing (no street clothing please), and modern alpine and snowboard equipment for the 2022 Swap & Sale, September 30 October 2. Snowshoes, backcountry, telemark and skinning skis accepted, but not traditional cross-country skis. All equipment must meet current safety standards for the 2022 Swap & Sale.
Consignment Drop Off Dates
2022 consignments will only be accepted at the following dates and times:
● Saturday, September 17 from 9 -12 p.m. Pico Ski Club
● Saturday, September 24 from 9 -12 p.m. Pico Ski Club
● Sunday, September 25 from 2 – 5 p.m. Pico Ski Club
● Wednesday, September 28 from 4 – 6 p.m. Pico Ski Club
● Thursday, September 29 from 4 – 6 p.m. Pico Ski Club
● Friday, September 30 from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Pico Snowsports. Under Retail-across from PSC Lodge
● All unsold consignment items must be picked up by 1 p.m. Sunday, October 2 at the Pico Base Lodge.
- Consignment is open for anyone interested in selling related items at the 2022 Swap & Sale. You do not need to be a Club Member.
- Any items listed for sale must be in the possession of the consignor and not for sale elsewhere.
- Pico Ski Club, hereinafter referred to as the Club, including its authorized agents, reserves the right to reject any item on the basis of saleability, price, or appropriateness to the ski/snowboard sale theme.
- The Club’s commission is the following percentage – 20% for Pico Ski Club members (80% received by seller), 20% Ski Shops (80% received), and 30% for non-Club members (70% received) – of the gross sale price. The consignee receives the balance within two weeks following the sale period. This percentage will be reconciled at the end of the sale, and will not be reflected in your Consignor Reports during the sale.
- Sunday (October 2) Discount (Optional)- You will have the option when entering your items to choose to discount the item on Sunday or not. It will be a flat 30% discount from the original price entered. If you do not choose this option on your item, it will not sell discounted. You can select which items you would like this to apply to, if any.
- The ability to enter your items into the online swap/sale will be available until Thursday September 29 at 11:59pm.
- Payment for Consignors. Please note which method of payment you would like for your sold items. You can choose Paypal or Check (US Mail). We suggest using Paypal as the method to receive your funds, as the settlement will be much quicker. You'll need to provide your Paypal email address if choosing this method.