If you would like to consign items at the Virtual Swap this year (2020), you MUST be able to deliver ALL sold items to Pico between October 7-10, 2020.
If you are NOT able to bring sold items to Pico during those dates, do not list your items for sale, as there will not be additional opportunity to receive and deliver sold items.
Pico Ski Club will accept online consignments between September 19-29 ONLY of gently used, clean ski, snowboard and winter athletic clothing (no street clothing please), and modern alpine and snowboard equipment for the 2020 Swap & Sale, October 2-5. Snowshoes, backcountry, telemark and skinning skis accepted, but not traditional cross-country skis. All equipment must meet current safety standards for the 2020 Swap & Sale.
- Consignment is open for anyone interested in selling related items at the 2020 Swap & Sale. You do not need to be a Club Member.
- Any item to be listed online for sale must have 1 image for the item.
- Any items listed for sale must be in the possession of the consignor and not for sale elsewhere.
- Pico Ski Club, hereinafter referred to as the Club, including its authorized agents, reserves the right to reject any item on the basis of saleability, price, or appropriateness to the ski/snowboard sale theme.
- The Club’s commission is the following percentage – 17% for Pico Ski Club members (83% received by seller), 20% Ski Shops (80% received), and 25% for non-Club members (75% received) – of the gross sale price. The consignee receives the balance within two weeks following the sale period. This percentage will be reconciled at the end of the sale, and will not be reflected in your Consignor Reports during the sale.
- Monday (October 5) Discount (Optional)- You will have the option when entering your items to choose to discount the item on Monday or not. It will be a flat 25% discount from the original price entered. If you do not choose this option on your item, it will not sell discounted. You can select which items you would like this to apply to, if any.
- The ability to enter your items into the online swap/sale will be available until Tuesday September 29 at 8:00pm.
- Payment for Consignors. Please note which method of payment you would like for your sold items. You can choose Paypal or Check (US Mail). We suggest using Paypal as the method to receive your funds, as the settlement will be much quicker. You'll need to provide your Paypal email address if choosing this method.