Here is an overview of the sale! While there are many details and it might seem overwhelming to read, the way this works is relatively simple!
Links and documentation can be found on the detailed "Links & Instructions" tab.
- Log into your existing consignor account, or create a new one.
- In your account, Register for the upcoming sale and accept the seller agreement.
- Follow the detailed instructions available for download and review them.
- Enter all your items, and properly tag them, now through Thursday, September 29.
- Bring your items during one of our drop-off times to be checked in.
- Be available to pickup unsold items by 1 pm on Sunday, October 2.
- After the sale closes, in your consignor account, you will be able to :
- View and print reports of items sold online.
- Shortly after, we'll reconcile the sale and begin to distribute payments to sellers.
- We recommend using Paypal to receive your payments, as it will be received faster.
- Commission rates: Members: 20%, Shops: 20%, Non-Members: 30%