Mark your calendars for this year's Swap & Sale: Oct. 4-6, 2019.
- Same location as previous years, in the Pico Base Lodge.
Swap & Sale Hours:
Friday, October 4: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday, October 5: 9am - 4pm
Sunday, October 6: 9am - 1pm
We are now open for consignors to sign up, and you can enter the items you would like to bring to the sale right from your home. Pico Ski Club will accept consignments of gently used, clean ski, snowboard and winter athletic clothing (no street clothing please), and modern alpine and snowboard equipment. Backcountry, telemark and skinning/AT skis accepted, but not traditional cross-country skis. All equipment must meet current safety standards for the 2019 Swap & Sale
- Aspen East Ski Shop, First Stop Ski & Snowboard Shop, and Suburban Sports from MA will be set up on the 2nd floor of the base lodge with great deals! Killington Sports, Basin Sports, Aspen East, Potter Brothers and more shops will have items in the mix in the Sunshine Room.
- Friday night of the sale, Jimmo's Meat Greet will be set up outside the base lodge offering food for purchase.
- Drop-off dates will begin on September 28, so please create your account and enter your items soon. We highly suggest doing this from the comfort of your home where you also have the ability to print out the sale price tags. Note that after Thursday October 3, you will not have the ability to sign up online and will need to do it on-site at Pico.
- The downloadable document at the top of this page contains detailed information for new and returning consignors. Please review it.
- The Club Calendar on this page is also updated with drop-off hours and the hours of the sale.
- The annual swap is an important event for the Pico Ski Club community and for the region in general. Please take a look through your unused equipment and gear to see if there is anything you would like to sell as it benefits you, the Club, and likely another snow-lover!
We can not run this event without Club Member Volunteers. It takes an enormous amount of time and energy to successfully run this event. Please, please, please, use this link and choose a volunteer time to help us out!
Important Links, Instructions & Consignor Details:
Full instructions can be found in the downloadable document at the top of this page. The links below will access the system we are using for the sale.
- Ready to create/access your account and start loading your items? Use these links below after downloading and reviewing the instructional document:
- New Consignor Registration: (I did not consign with Pico last year, or want a new consignor account)
- Returning Consignor: Use this link if you are a returning consignor (was registered last year). Refer to detailed instructions document for information on how to handle inventory you still may have from last year!
- Consignment is open for anyone interested in selling related items at the 2019 Swap & Sale. You do not need to be a Club Member.
- Pico Ski Club, hereinafter referred to as the Club, including its authorized agents, reserves the right to reject any item on the basis of saleability, price, or appropriateness to the ski/snowboard sale theme.
- The Club is not responsible for any articles left at the sale after 3 p.m. on the final day of the sale. All articles left after that time become the property of the Club and will be subject to a $10.00 per item Handling/Disposal fee.
- The Club’s commission is the appropriate percentage – 15% for Pico Ski Club members, 20% for staffed Ski Shops, and 25% for non-Club members & un-staffed ski shops – of the gross sale price. The consignee receives the balance, minus any fees for non-picked up items. This percentage will be reconciled at the end of the sale, and will not be reflected in your Consignor Reports during the sale.
- Sunday Discount (Optional)- You will have the option when entering your items to choose to discount the item on Sunday or not. It will be a flat 30% discount from the original price entered. If you do not choose this option on your item, it will not sell discounted. You can pick and choose which items you would like this to apply to, if any.
- The ability to enter your items into the swap/sale at home will be available until Thursday, October 3 at 11:59pm. After this time, only on-site registrations and item entry will occur. Please save yourself time by preparing and doing this at home.
- Print your own tags for the items. We'll have instructions on how we need them attached if you would like to do this at home, or you can bring them with you during a drop-off time and use materials we will have available to attach. Note regarding printing tags. For items such as skis, ski boots, poles, etc. (any item that is a pair), we ask that you print two tags - one for each item - so that each can be physically tagged/labeled.
- Payment for Consignors. At drop-off you will be asked which method of payment you would like for your sold items. You can choose Paypal or Check (US Mail). We highly suggest using Paypal as the method to receive your funds, as the settlement will be much quicker. You'll need to provide your Paypal email address if choosing this method.